Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Alias

Damn that psp4free stuff. It doesnt work. I still never got "okayed" for the netflix, so why bother. Got a psp anyway, through hard physical work. Anyway, just watched alias... Nuclear radiation is some serious shit. Scary. Also, i dont like RFID. Dont like being tracked... Although, if the CIA has half the technology on Alias, then we already are being tracked, but atleast its not by that smelly dude that lives on ur street. Anyway, i really need to make this blog more, uh, website like, you know. With a point. I need to host it somewhere too....

1 Comments:

At Mon Nov 21, 11:02:00 AM 2005, Anonymous online DVD rental said...

I am looking for some good Blockbuster resources for our ratings and review websites and believe it or not, yours popped up when I searched for Blockbuster sites. After reading your posts, I can see why Google led me to your site. Even though it's not what I am looking for, I'm glad I stopped long enough to read this post - thanks. Just thought you'd like to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home