Friday, July 29, 2005

Putty, watch, uh

OK, i got the watch (most bitchiness watch ever).... I tried the sunglasses on in a store.. Very cheap quality. not worth $160... I bought a digital video camera instead since i decided to put off the car purchase for a year... lol i have my reasons and they are: either save up till next march and buy a 95 civic, or get a full tyme job next summer and buy a 200* celica in august... I cant get tivo... I called but we are renters of the equipment... so we can only get it if we change to owners which the fam would not be happy with... I could just buy one from best buy for the same money, but i dont know if directv would still activate it, plus i'd have to install it myself and would only be able to watch one channel at a time or spend over 100 bucks on some expensive signal splitter... AH! OH, and you must all buy thinking putty [puttyworld.com] its the best. im gettin another order in today...

2 Comments:

At Sat Aug 13, 06:24:00 AM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wed Aug 24, 03:43:00 AM 2005, Blogger delaney816eddie said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home